Sunday, August 16, 2015

It's Been A While

Well, I haven't been very good at keeping up my posts.  I've struggled with a little weight gain since I started.  And, being that I haven't yet received my TOPS diet book in the mail yet, I decided to crack open my old Diet Center Program Book from the 80s.  I started with the Conditioning Phase on Monday and Tuesday and transitioned to the Reducing Phase Wednesday.  I did well staying on program until it came to Friday.  Fridays are hard for me.  I usually go out to eat with my daughter and my mom at lunch and did pretty well.  However, we went to Senior Tequilas and I ate a few chips and salsa.  (Per the old Diet Center Program, you aren't supposed to eat corn or tomatoes on reducing program).  Then, in the evening, I went to look at a property with my husband and then went out to eat.  I meant to make good choices, but ended up at a buffet.  I mainly ate shrimp and fish, but they were fried and I succombed to having a piece of pie.  Needless to say, the 10 pound loss I had joyfully experienced since Sunday, turned into a 5 pound loss when I weighed on Saturday morning.  Oh, well.  I was back at the diet grind and doing well until my husband and I went out for dinner.  Thankfully it was not a buffet.  I really did know better than that!  But, we went to El Chico (which was wonderful, by the way), and again had a few chips and salsa, and a few items not on program like a flour tortilla, cheese, guacamole and refried beans.  So, we'll see how I do when I weigh in at TOPS tomorrow evening.  


No comments:

Post a Comment