Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Weekly Weigh In


I'm excited that I was down 3 pounds yesterday!  Although the cushion that I was feeling between what I weigh at home in the mornings and what I weigh at TOPS in the evening has caught up with each other.  So I had better stay on top of my game this week!  

Last Tuesday I took my measurements for the first time since I started back up, March 28.  I have lost 11.9 inches!  So that means I am losing an inch per pound just like the program states!  Plus I am down a size and half!  Yay!  

So, on to the hindsight of last week.  My food journal completion was spotty at best.  It appears I only kept it for three days.  Monday I started out well and even added morning stretches to help loosen up my back and legs.  I was diligent with my program with the exception of finishing up those darn cheese penguin crackers!

Tuesday we went to look at properties right after Tim got home from work so we ended up eating at Quiktrip.  Not a healthy choice.  And then Wednesday it stormed and we ate at home which helped us stay on plan.  Thursday the gravel for our driveway arrived and my daughter's boyfriend came over.  We ended up ordering pizza.  Surprisingly the next morning Tim and I had both lost some weight.  Of course, his idea of eating the leftover pizza Friday night for dinner did not have the same effect.  

Along came Saturday and Sunday.  My diet nemesis.  The weekend.  We yet again had Mexican food and Tim ordered a margarita!!  Which we shared!  And totally enjoyed!  I can feel myself getting lax on the willpower of avoiding certain foods. Time to tighten that food plan belt!  

I have to remember:

You Alone Are Responsible for Yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment