Thursday, September 3, 2015

Get Back in the Game!



I haven’t weighed in here for a while.  It’s not that I haven’t lost weight, just life has gotten in the way…. I got to keep the Biggest Loser Trophy last week and the Runner Up Trophy this week.  With losses of 2.6 and 2.0.  The exciting news is that I have lost 10 pounds and I will get my Slim Bar next month at TOPS Funday! 

Even with all the good news and success I’m having, I can feel I’m sabotaging myself.  I usually do this.  10 pounds is a lot of weight.  I can feel my clothes getting loose and my back hurts less and I have more energy, but at the same time, I feel like the number on the scale is the same. 

I don’t know about you, but there’s a spot when I get to a certain weight that I feel like is the “It’s all the same, FAT!” You know, like 135-160 is AHHH!  I’m gaining weight!  160-200 is “I’ve gotta lose this weight, now!”  200-250 is the same amount and 250-270 is unnoticeable weight gain.  It’s all fat! 280-295 is “my back is killing me, too fat to fit anywhere, be on anything, too much for someone to help lift off the ground”.

I know I should continue the eating plan I have been on because it is apparently working for me, yet I am eating other things with the rationalization of ‘I’ll just count the calories.’  Right.  Does anyone else ever feel this way?  Let me me know if you do and how you deal with these feelings in the comments below. 


I believe it’s probably the fact that we are coming up on Labor Day weekend and it’s my husband’s birthday celebration, but it’s time I got my head back in the game!!!  I don’t want to lose my momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment